The website and all of its original content are the sole property of Piano Addict and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
No $$$, goods, or services, excepting review copies, are or have ever been exchanged for mentions, reviews, columns, Artist Portraits, or links on this blog. The operator of Piano Addict, Gail Fischler, retains the sole right to choose what will be published on the site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By sending in a story or post for publication, you acknowledge that it is your own work, you own the copyright, and have all appropriate permissions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not copy and paste content, other than short attributed excerpts, to another website or document without Piano Addict’s prior written consent. You may share existing links on social media, and internet websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- You may not sell, forge, or seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content. You may not misrepresent your connection to Piano Addict. You are not granted any license, patent, trademark, servicemark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights.
- When you click on a link to download content or purchase and item you do so entirely at your own risk and you are solely responsible for any consequences.
- You may not use any other means except those provided to access content for sale through Piano Addict.
Piano Addict is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Piano Addict may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2014.
Please be aware that when you are taken to another site by clicking on a link on Piano Addict, you proceed under the other site’s privacy policies and not under the privacy policies of Piano Addict. (see Links to Other Websites below)
- We may collect Contact information including email address relevant to comments, quizzes, customer surveys, and/or offers
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties
- We will use this information only for the purpose for which it was collected (to identify you in a comment field, as a participant in a drawing, etc., send you an item you purchased, etc.)
- We will not store your personal information (please note: comments are stored and available for access by anyone on the site)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie in no way allows access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You understand that by clicking on links provided on this website you are responsible for managing any cookies which may occur.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest and payment portals. However, once you have used these links, you should know that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.